Wednesday, February 21, 2007

22w5d- Nursery time!

I went shopping last week and FINALLY found a crib set I like. I don't have a pic of it, sorry... I did a search for the set online, but it must be a discontinued set because I can't find it anywhere. It's made by Kidsline, and I got it at Sears... I checked both websites for a pic, but no luck :-(

Anyway, the set is called "Heavenly Hearts" and is a quilt-type pattern. On the comforter and bumper, one square is pink and white gingham, another is little tiny rosebuds, another is purple and white gingham, and another has a cute little heart with flowers on it. (If that gives you SOME idea of what it looks like!) The mobile has little white and pink teddy bears holding either a pink or purple heart. It's adorable. I can't wait to get everything set up!

Since I finally have the crib set, I set out to look for paint and wall border to match it. I found THE cutest border at Lowe's, made by Disney. It's edged in pink, with purple bows that look like a big bow swag all around the room. I did my painting last night, and put the wall border up this morning. Here are pics of the nursery in progress :-)



This one has my boxers Cody and Lucy in it... they barely left my side during all this decorating, and ended up with pink paint on their fur as a result :-)



In other baby-related news... little Aly has been kicking like crazy, more each day it seems! She's not usually that active during the morning, but today she must be practicing for her black belt in karate! Maybe she's just excited that mommy finally started on her bedroom. Yeah, that must be it. Hehe...

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: