Sunday, April 22, 2007

31w2d

I've come to the conclusion that little Aly's feet have taken up residence in my rib cage.

The past few nights, I have been getting MAJORLY kicked in the ribs... NOT a good feeling. Her kicks are getting stronger by the day! I've also been getting alot of kicks down low, though they're not as strong... must be her little hands punching mommy all over the place.

Not much else has changed lately... just watching my belly pop out more with each week (or DAY, as it seems sometimes.) It's still hard to get accustomed to the fact that I get short of breath just walking up the steps (or tying my shoes, for that matter), or that I get heartburn so often... or that I move at a snail's pace when getting up off the couch.... or that some of my maternity clothes are getting TIGHT IN THE BELLY! Ugh!

But it's all worth it when I think about holding little Aly in a few months. :-)

1 comment:

audreybreier said...

The rib kicks are the worst! A lot of times, it feels like Cade is running his foot up and down my ribs and it's the weirdest feeling!! I could do without that haha. You're getting so close! Aly will be here before you know it!