Tuesday, June 12, 2007

38w4d... Come on, already!

I have a feeling I'm gonna be in labor shortly. No, not TODAY, per se, but SOON. I just have that gut feeling...it's weird.

My hormones have just been OFF THE WALL lately. Lastnight I just busted out and started crying for no reason... one minute I'm talking and laughing to my hubby when we were getting ready to go to sleep, then the next minute I'm feeling totally miserable and crying. He didn't know what to do for me... poor guy. He just layed next to me, rubbing my back, listening to me sobbing and saying how miserable I am, how my back hurt, etc.

Today I've been getting LOTS of braxton hicks contractions, and those sharp pains 'down there'. Even pains in my butt! Yeeow! Alyson has been moving around alot, fighting the contractions, I guess. Some of the pains I get go into my lower abdomen and lower back, but those are still pretty sporadic. Not even long enough to consider timing. Argh.

So today with all this stuff, I've just been laying in bed relaxing... hoping that if SOMETHING is gonna happen, it happens SOON, before I have to head to work. Yes, I have to work tonight. BLECH. I'm gonna see how tonight goes and that will determine whether or not I decide to stick it out with working right up until the baby's born. I'm thinking tonight and MAYBE tomorrow are gonna be my last few days there. I'm SO ready to be done with that. We'll see.

Well, that's it for now... gotta get ready for work in a few. Keep your fingers (and toes!) crossed that SOMETHING happens to get my labor going!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It is getting so close now! They say that walking helps those lower pains and brings on labor, but it never worked for me! Hopefully you are right and Aly gets her soon!