Friday, March 16, 2007

26 weeks

26 weeks today!

Baby Aly has been doing great. I notice a lot of kicks about halfway between my belly button and my ribs! It's so weird to start feeling the kicks up higher now, instead of very low.

This weekend I have SO MUCH to do, baby-wise! Tomorrow morning I have to get my 1-hour Glucola done, so I want to wake up pretty early to do that. I was supposed to get it done earlier in the week, but I wasn't feeling all that great. The nurse at the office told me any time this week is fine to get it done, so I'm good.

Also this weekend, My husband and I are supposed to go get the crib, and tomorrow my parents and I are going to finish my registry at Walmart. I already did my registry at Babies R Us, so I'm halfway finished! My parents want to buy my stroller/carseat travel system, so they want to see which one I like. It'll be nice having them with me too, when I register. My mom is getting SOOOOOO excited about everything. Well, everyone is, but her the most!

I got a coupon in the mail from the Children's Place yesterday... I definitely made good use of it today! It's a "$10 off a $30 purchase" coupon. I went on the website and ordered a few cute dresses, a pair of jeans, a little sunhat, and a pair of white sandals!! I couldn't help it. I have no self-control where baby clothes are concerned. Even though I KNOW I have a baby shower coming up in a month and a half!!

Also, today there was a book sale at the hospital. After my shift was over, I went downstairs to check it out, and they had TONS of adorable baby/kids books. I bought a few thicker books with bedtime story collections, and one I bought was a Mother Goose one. It has a moon that lights up in the middle of the book, and Mother Goose talks and tells the stories. When the book is closed, she says Goodnight.:-) Too cute. I couldn't help but get those books too!!! I figure I'm going to be reading ALOT to our baby, so I might as well start my collection now!

Well, that's about it for now. Gotta go do some house cleaning. FUN! (yeah right.)

No comments: