Saturday, May 05, 2007

33w1d- SHOWER TIME!

Wow, I've been neglecting this blog.

Well, today I am officially 33 weeks and 1 day pregnant. 7 more weeks to go....how crazy is THAT?

This past week I think I've officially entered Cankle land. Yuck. If I'm on my feet for any length of time, they make an appearance. Damn you, cankles. LOL.

Also, I've been getting a lot more braxton hicks contractions...not to mention lots of um, pressure in my hoo-ha. Oh, and lots of sharp pains that go back to my butt! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeow! Now THOSE suck. Is little Aly in there strategically aiming for my most sensitive spots?! :-P She must be getting bored in there, so she's playing a game of "Let's kick mommy where it counts!"

LOL.

In other news... TODAY IS MY BABY SHOWER!!!! I can't wait... I'm so excited. I've been a registry peeker, big time. But I can't help it! :-) The shower is today from 1-3, maybe 4. We're having lots of good food... croissant sandwiches, fruit and CHOCOLATE FONDUE (at the request of the mommy-to-be!), meat and cheese trays, garden salad, pasta/potato salad.... YUM. For dessert, they are making my cake in thirds. One part is going to be chocolate cake with bavarian cream in the inside, another is white with raspberry filling, and the last part is going to be white with lemon filling. Also for dessert we're having raspberry sorbet. Oh, this is a preggo girl's dream. HAHA! :-)

I'll update later with some pictures!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Have lots of fun at your shower and I hope you get tons of great presents!

I know that the pressure is very uncomfortable but trust me, if it helps you dilate, it is a good thing!!