Tuesday, October 17, 2006

4 weeks 4 days

I got my on Friday 10-13-06. Friday the 13th turned out not to be such a bad day afterall. As of today, I am officially 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

I'm not experiencing morning sickness yet.... hopefully that just passes on by. However, I just don't have much of an appetite. It's not exactly food aversions though; I'm not totally disgusted by certain foods or anything. I just don't feel like eating, and have to force myself to eat. I've had a thing for Corn Pops over the past few days, but that's about it.

Other symptoms I have right now: I'm thirsty all the time, I'm peeing all the time, my boobs really hurt and tingle every once in awhile, and every once in awhile I'll get an upset stomach but not nauseated. Oh, and I'm still getting faint period-like cramps every now and then. At first it scared the crap out of me, but people I've talked to have experienced it also. It's just the uterus stretching to make room for baby. What a relief to know that. I haven't experienced any spotting or anything of the sort, thank goodness. And the BIG thing is that I'm already feeling worn out much earlier in the day. By the time 8-9 pm comes, I'm ready for bed and have to force myself to stay up sometimes.

The other day, I had to laugh, because I started noticing changes in "the girls." I was staring into the full-length bathroom mirror after my bath, and I called my husband in. When he walked in, I'm standing there holding my boob, saying, "Look honey! You see that?"

"See what?" he said.

"Those!" I said, pointing to the newfound bumps on my areolas. "Those weren't there before! My girls are getting ready for the baby!"

He just laughed and jokingly called me "Pimple tits." Gotta love my husband.

LOL...That's about it for now.

Have a great day!

No comments: