Wednesday, October 25, 2006

5 weeks 5 days

I'm not sure, but I think I've entered the VERY beginning stages of morning sickness. Lastnight at work, it's as if it flipped on like a lightswitch. I was just sitting there and it hit me... this queasy upset stomach, like I was going to puke any minute. I got some gingerale and it seemed to subside. Also, after drinking gingerale (a little styrofoam cup full) and the same size cup of caffeine free hot tea, I literally peed every 10-15 minutes for the next 3 hours. It was such a pain.

I've noticed I'm peeing more often... didn't know that happened this soon! It seems like when I drink the smallest thing, BOOM I'm in the bathroom within the next 5-10 minutes.

This morning I met up with my husband for breakfast... I still wasn't feeling so well but figured I needed to eat. I ordered 2 pancakes, and was hardly able to finish one of them. My stomach was just telling me "No more!" I thought if I took one more bite I was gonna be running to the bathroom.... oh, fun stuff. This is what I have to look forward to in the coming months????

Oh, and one more thing...

Yesterday before working night turn, I took a little nap since I woke up so early in the morning. I had a dream that I was sitting on the living room couch holding a baby--- my little girl! I remember looking at her, thinking how beautiful she was and counting her little fingers. Someone in my dream ( I think my mom) asked me "How much did she weigh?" and I said "6 pounds 3 ounces."

We'll have to see if that comes true!!! I'm convinced I'm having a girl... every dream I've ever had, it's been a girl. I've never had a dream of having a boy! Hopefully I have a little Alyson Elizabeth in there! :-)

No comments: