Saturday, October 21, 2006

5 weeks 1 day

Hello again :-)

Well, my cramping has subsided... thank goodness. Once in a blue moon I'll get a little cramping, but that's about it. This morning I have an upset stomach, but nothing more than that. Could be that I had a bunch of people over lastnight and ate junk food for the first time in forever, but who knows.

Lastnight I slept for 12 hours and I NEEDED IT! Like I said, I had people over yesterday. I finished up work yesterday morning, went grocery shopping at Walmart, then had to clean my whole house when I got home. I just wore myself out. I took about an hour and a half nap before everyone came over. By the time 9pm rolled around, this girl was OUT. All the way until 9am.

Other than that, nothing else to write today. No exciting pregnancy things to report. I've just been reading up on my books (all my links to the right)and showing an occasional picture to my husband so he knows what's going on with the little one.

No comments: