Thursday, November 02, 2006

6 weeks 6 days

Well, my appetite has come back a little. Not all the way, but a little. I'm realizing that the cravings are starting. One of my coworkers brought apples and caramel dip to work the other night, so naturally I had to go buy some at the grocery store today!

I haven't had much morning sickness today... I've been munching on little stuff throughout the day so I don't get TOO hungry, so that's helped. One thing I've noticed is that I get the dry heaves VERY easily. Earlier in the evening, I was heading down the steps to the basement and started dry heaving walking to the laundry room. Our basement smells just fine, so I don't know what that's all about. Also, as I was tidying up the dogs' bed, I got nauseous just at the smell of their dog blanket. Ugh... gotta love it.

That's about it for now...

No comments: