Tuesday, November 28, 2006

10w4d

I've noticed since I last posted that my appetite has come back, pretty much almost completely. The only this is, I can't eat a whole lot at one time. Take Thanksgiving dinner-- I was SO looking forward to it and just wanted to shovel in as much as I could, but 3/4 through my dinner plate, my stomach told me NO MORE! I had that gaggy feeling and just couldn't eat anymore. That's how it's been... I can't eat to the point where I'm button-busting full, or my stomach will let me know.

It's great having my appetite back, because I'm not surviving on cereal and toast anymore... but take that, combined with the fact that the queasiness has subsided and my boobs don't hurt much, and this girl is worried.

I know I'm probably worried over nothing, but it still bothers me. I mean, I only get queasy now if I don't eat for long periods of time, and I still have that gagging dry-heaving stuff occasionally with certain smells or with brushing my teeth. But the boob thing gets to me. The girls have hurt since even before I found out I was pregnant, and now hardly nothing. Hardly tender at all.

I know everyone is different and their bodies react differently to pregnancy... so maybe it's just "my time" for all this stuff to decrease. I'm just happy that I'm scheduled for an ultrasound on Thursday morning. I can't wait to see my little one....

All prayers would be appreciated!

No comments: