Thursday, November 02, 2006

6w6d part 2

My dreams have been SO crazy lately! I've heard that pregnancy can bring on some vivid dreams, and boy has it!

I've been having lots of baby dreams... in all the dreams lately, I know the baby is a girl. Lastnight I had a dream where I was holding my baby girl, and it was so much more detailed. She had lots of dark brown hair and big brown eyes... I just remember looking at her and thinking, "She's perfect."

Tonight I was talking with my mom on the phone and she said she had a baby dream too. She was holding my baby but couldn't tell in the dream whether it was a boy or girl. She said my Pap Pap (who passed away in '93) was holding my baby's hand and gave it's hand a kiss.

I don't know what to make of my mom's dream. I told her, "I hope that doesn't mean I lost the baby." I've been feeling ok and have had no signs of miscarriage, so it's probably just my Pap Pap's way of saying hello. (I'm a big believer in the fact that when you dream of deceased friends/family, that is their way of communicating with you...but that's another topic in itself!)

Well I'm off to do some house cleaning... I'm really looking forward to it. (Yeah right....)

No comments: