Friday, December 29, 2006

15 weeks

Ok. Two things. Well, maybe three.

One: My belly is officially getting bigger. My abs have hurt like heck lately (and I KNOW I haven't done anything CLOSE to a workout), and when I poke around my belly button, that whole area is hard as a rock. I was pointing at my belly button and telling my husband, "Hey...poke me right here. Feel how hard that is? Weird!" He just kinda looked at me like, "Yeah....so?" He didn't get my excitement.

But yes, the belly is definitely bigger. I stand in the bathroom looking into my full length mirror, and can't believe my belly. It looks like I have pre-period bloating times 100. Things are 'rounding out' a little, belly-wise. Thank goodness no other places are growing along with the belly, if you know what I mean! My jeans still fit everywhere but in the belly, but they aren't going to last much longer... this girl NEEDS to get to a maternity clothing store. My mother-in-law got me a gift card to Motherhood Maternity, so after this weekend (work 3 in a row) I'll have to go hit the mall and get some jeans. My parents got me maternity dress clothes, but no jeans. My dad goes, "You're picky with jeans, so we'll let you pick those." hehe...

Number 2: I stepped on the scale yesterday and was DOWN a pound. I keep dropping a pound on my scale here at home. But I keep telling myself that last week was a BAD week for me... flu and everything, which took my appetite away. I'd eat food and it'd come right back up... not fun. That lasted almost the whole week. I didn't get my appetite back until right around Christmas Eve, and so I've been trying to eat at least every few hours, if not more than that. I've kept up with my vitamins and iron through all the sickness, so that's a good thing. Hopefully I put on a few pounds here soon. (Gee, never thought I'd be saying THAT!)

Number 3: The hubby is requesting "bedroom time" alot more lately, and I've found that I'm much more into it lately. Before, I had no desire at all. I had that "Don't touch me, don't grab anything,don't feel anything... just.....don't" kinda attitude before. But I'm actually getting that spark back again. I'm likin' it! Maybe what they say about sex drive increasing in the 2nd trimester is true afterall! Yay! I was starting to think there was something wrong with me!

So, there are my updates for now. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy.

No comments: