Sunday, December 03, 2006

11w2d

A little update on the past few days...

Thursday the 30th I had my first ultrasound. Baby was moving around like a little acrobat in there at first, then decided to take a break. The heartbeat was very strong at 171 BPM. We didn't get to hear it yet, but just seeing it was the most amazing thing ever. To see the little life growing inside me... words can't describe. Here is a picture.





As for the weekend, I've been feeling, well... just ok. I've been pretty crampy so I've been taking it easy. It scared me there for awhile, but things are getting better. I just noticed that when I overdo it on the cleaning/decorating, I start getting crampy. Must be baby's way of telling me, "Mommy, take a break, will ya?!"

My appetite is much better... I'm still a little gaggy here and there. I quit taking the Premesis vitamins and started taking the stronger Prenate Elite vitamins along with an extra iron supplement. So far, my stomach is adjusting ok to them. I just make sure I feel fine when I take them... because if I'm feeling even the least bit queasy and take them, it's all over from there.... hehe.

As for the insomnia, it's better too. However, I am just SO WORN OUT ALL THE TIME. I fall asleep early therefore I wake up early, and it's just a vicious cycle. Take lastnight... I fell asleep on the couch about 8:30pm and woke up this morning at 7:30am. I haven't been taking naps during the day or anything, so the cycle just repeats itself over and over. But you know, I don't even think I woke up once during the night to pee. That's the part I'm loving now that my first trimester is coming to an end. I used to wake up at least 3 or 4 times during the night (usually every few hours) and so I still felt SO TIRED when I woke up due to the interrupted sleep. And every time I had to pee, I felt like I was going to BUST! Now the trips to the bathroom are few and far between... thank you Lord. LOL

That's it for now... I'm off to rest some more. I'm starting to go stir-crazy being stuck in this house.... (sigh) However, gotta do what you gotta do...

No comments: