Wednesday, January 17, 2007

17w5d

Not many changes to talk about...except for one.

YEEEEEEEEEEEOW, the girls are starting to hurt again! They are sooooooo sensitive!!!The slightest thing rubbing against them makes me cringe. I have told my husband to stay away from them, as he's been obsessed with them lately. (TMI, but hey, it's the truth.)

I didn't feel the baby move much throughout the day yesterday, but wasn't worried all that much. I just figured I hadn't been paying a lot of attention to the little flutters. Yesterday I fell asleep around 10pm or so, then woke up around 2am and couldn't fall back to sleep. I got up and came into the living room and perused all the nursery bedding online. All the sudden, the little one woke up and WOW was he/she moving alot. I'd feel some teeny tiny little taps, as if baby was saying, "Hi mom!I'm awake now! Pick me out some cute stuff!" That went on for about 15 minutes or so, then baby fell back to sleep. It's just such an amazing feeling once you know for a fact that it's the baby moving and not something else! Sometimes it feels like little fluttering in there, other times tiny taps. And you know how your stomach feels all weird when you're on an elevator and it goes to stop? I get that sometimes too... only everything is situated right below my belly button. No matter what I feel, it always puts a smile on my face!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Just wait until those kicks start to really bother you! I tell you, some days I am like, please just leave me alone for 10 minutes to get some rest! Just kidding--it is nice to know they are moving around and doing OK in there.