Sunday, January 28, 2007

19w2d

Just over the past few days, I've really started to become uncomfortable. The other day, I thought, "Wow, I am feeling so great lately." Then THIS happens. Aching... muscle pains... ugh.

I am uncomfortable sitting AND laying down. When I am just sitting up on the couch (like right now), I get these aches/pains under my breasts, in my ribs. I don't know whether it's because my growing uterus is slowly forcing everything upward or what. My uterus is only at my belly button... can it really do that ALREADY?!?! But MAN it hurts. It's like the ache and pain lightswitch was turned on all the sudden. One day I'm fine, the next I ache all over.

Sleeping has been affected too. Getting comfortable in bed is a CHORE. I have a body pillow which DOES help a little... but it's still hard to find THE right spot. Even when I lay down in bed, I still have those aches in my ribs. I turn to the side,the rib pains go away, but my back aches. I push a pillow under my back, then my ribs start hurting again. I can't win.

It just sucks knowing I have another 5 months of aching, which will probably only get worse as my belly grows... :-/ I keep telling myself "It'll all be worth it in the end...."

No comments: